Contact Info

.............................You can contact me to book your wedding or schedule a photo shoot at lookieloophotography@gmail.com or call me at 801-897-7899.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Girls Mint & Coral Bathroom

Just finished my girls bathroom make-over using the colors mint, coral, grey, and white.  
I love how feminine it is and my girls love it!

The paint color I used on the walls is "Beryl" by Martha Stewart Paint.
I made the towel hoodies using this pattern from this link: 

Made these myself.  Just paint a mason jar and then use sand paper to rough it up.  So easy!
I used a frame from a mirror I found at Hobby Lobby and painted it with the color "Punch" from the Martha Stewart paint line.  For the print inside of it, I printed off several grey vintage music sheets from this seller on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/115528088  and then modge podged them on a piece of cardboard. Surprisingly enough the modge podge turned it green but it totally matched so I went with it.  Then I took this digital clip art of the three sellers I bought from this seller on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/114213353, cut out the shape, and then modge podged it over the music sheets.  Finally, I wrote "sisters" over one of the music sheets, printed it out and cut it out, them modge poged it on as well.

All the other frames in the bathroom I purchased from IKEA and then painted them the same "Punch" color and them bought several digital clip art images on Etsy and turned them gray to match my colors.

Inside the cabinets I put these cute plastic baskets from Target to organize everything.

Since I still have little ones that can't reach the sink, I got this step stool off of Amazon.
Yes, I framed the mirror myself!  If you knew how easy it was you wouldn't be that impressed!

That's it!  All done and on to finish some other projects I've started included my daughter's all white bedroom.  In case you want to know where I got everything, here's the list:


Home Depot
Paint (Martha Stewart's "Beryl" and "Punch"), Hardware including towel bars, hooks, and tp ring, and knobs
framing for mirror, faucet

Home Goods
soap dispenser, trash can, tp holder, floor rugs

Target
Towels, white baskets

Hobby Lobby
Large frame

IKEA 
Small Frames, chandelier

Amazon
Shower curtain, Shower curtain, step stool

JoAnns Fabrics
Ribbon, flowers



20 comments:

Nonnie said...

Perfect!!! I love it all!! Super classy, yet cute, fresh, and timeless. It reminded me of a room my grandma McKeon would have decorated! She was super talented too;)! Thanks for sharing and as always, inspiring!!

Anonymous said...

Great color combo! Love it!

Chillygator said...

Still looks BEAUTIFUL!

When I move into my new house next month, I'm taking "before" pictures, posting them on my blog, and sending you desperate e-mails to PLEASE tell me what to do with everything!

Gentel McKenney said...

This is gorgeous -- can you please tell me what color the mint green paint is?

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!! I'd also love to know what color mint this is. Great job!!

Suzanne Plant said...

Oops! Forgot that!! It's Beryl by Martha Stewart Paint :)

Suzanne Plant said...

It's Beryl by Martha Stewart Paint :) thank you!

Unknown said...

You are truly amazing & very inspiring Suzanne!

Unknown said...

Where are the bath mats from?

Rachel Berger said...

Love it!! My home goods doesn't have those rugs. Can you tell me the brand so I can be on the lookout?? Thanks!!

Suzanne Plant said...

@KatieGillig they are from Home Goods/ TJ Maxx.

Suzanne Plant said...

@RachelBerger - Ahhhh! I cut the tags off since they kept sticking out so I don't know the brand. I'll stop by my Home Goods and see what the brand is.

Anonymous said...

In the mason jars I saw you had Hydrengas and what other type of flower?

Anonymous said...

where did you get that thing that's on the back of your toilet?

Anonymous said...

what brand are the rugs? where did get the thing holding the flowers on the back of the toilet?

Mandyahearn said...

Do you remember what amazon seller you used to buy the shower curtain?

Suzanne Plant said...

Do a search for this and it will find it...

Gypsy Ruffled Shower Curtain White 70" wide x 72" long

Suzanne Plant said...

Don't have the brand for the rugs. Sorry. I bought the toilet thing at TJ Maxx home goods though.

Suzanne Plant said...

I really don't know what type of flower it is. I bought it just for the color!

Pitter and Glink said...

I am IN LOVE with this bathroom! I'm doing a pastel decor round up, and I was wondering if you'd mind if I feature ONE of your photos in the round up. Of course, I would give you credit and link back to your post. My email is pitterandglink (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks!

Read About Me